File DMCA Takedown Notice
We respect intellectual property rights. Our DMCA Statement outlines how we respond expeditiously to copyright infringement claims and takedown requests.
SDHousingMarket.com will quickly respond to claims of copyright infringement on this Site if submitted to our Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, SDHousingMarket.com will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If we remove or disable access to material in response to such a notice, we will take reasonable steps to notify you that the affected content material has been removed or disabled.
Filing a DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by SDHousingMarket.com or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
1. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
3. An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not SDHousingMarket.com, can contact you;
4. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
5. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s
6. Your electronic or physical signature.
SDHousingMarket.com may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event that SDHousingMarket.com removes the allegedly infringing materials, SDHousingMarket.com will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that SDHousingMarket.com removed or disabled access to the materials. SDHousingMarket.com may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c)
SDHousingMarket.com designated Copyright Agent is: